Breaking News

Top Ethereum Developer Afri Schoedon Just Rage-Quit

Altcoin News – CCN

Afri Schoedon, a long-time Ethereum contributor, abruptly quit working on the second-largest cryptocurrency. A few days ago, Schoedon tweeted a meme that said “Polkadot delivers what Serenity ought to be. Change my mind.” The meme raised ire on Reddit, and the situation devolved from there until the developer quit early this morning. I did not quit social media, I quit Ethereum. I did not go dark, I just left the community. I am no longer coordinating hard-forks, building testnets, or contributing otherwise. I did not work on Polkadot, I never did, I worked on Ethereum. I did not hate Ethereum,

The post Top Ethereum Developer Afri Schoedon Just Rage-Quit appeared first on CCN

February 20, 2019 at 12:31AM By CCN

No comments